Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DING-DING ROUND 2

Well I have a phone call from my friend just a little while ago about my date the other night with "Grabby McGrab"......Refer to previous post.

Well according to her she says that "Grabby" was wondering why I was such a tease.

I was like WHAT!!!!! I may be a lot of things in this world but a tease is not one of them. I ask said friend why is he such a pig. As I filled her in on my side of the story I thought to myself.....Am I a tease. I never thought I was.

I never started something without going through all the way. I never talked a good game and not backed it up. See the problem here is I was not even talking a big game. If I was I would of never freaked out.

It was really that I was caught off guard. It has been a while since I was in the dating world and maybe 3 years ago I might of let him get that boob action. But now where I am in my life I look at things much different.

By the way I was told by a friend that boob action is something a 7th grader would say. Fuck You.......What am I supposed to say.

So after I got off the phone with my friend I wanted to call his ass up to tell him that I was not a tease. But how and why would I do that. How do I prove to this guy that I am not a tease. Do I sleep with him....ummm no. Do I let him feel me up in a parking lot.....ummm no.

So I have to go around knowing that he thinks I am tease. That will drive me crazy.

Well I sit here and think good let him tell everyone I am a tease I will tell everyone he has herpes.

I would rather be a tease than have the herps.

I wonder why I am letting this bother me so bad. Maybe because I am being wrongly accused. It is almost like that I want to prove that I am not a tease....That makes me a slut. Fuck can't win.

I am 31 years old it is impossible for any women over 30 to be a tease........I need therapy over this whole incident. I told myself years ago that I would never get all wound up in this drama over men again. What happens I fuck that up first time at the plate.

I mean this is only 1 date that I went on.....1

This is a war......Dating WAR

To any one men or women out there that have just as much trouble with this as me..........I am sorry. Maybe this is why god invented Beer.

At least Bud E. Weiser, or Sam Adams would not try to feel me up on the first date. Well at least unwarranted feeling up.

Actually I might let Sam Adams....Something about the wig.


PS. I might of been at tease when I was like 14....fine

back to work

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

I know what you mean about the whole tease thing. Well, I don't get called a tease just a flirt. I was at a Steak night and one of my friends was fixing my hair so you know you have to fix it after someone has been touching it. So I borrow a small makeup mirrow from my other friend and ask a guy to hold it for me (sounds like work to me) and all my friends say I was flirting. WTF?

12:05 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

What happens I fuck that up first time at the plate.

NOOOO!, YOU did not do anything wrong! This prickhole called you a dick tease because that's what he wanted you to be. So regardless of whether or not you "came through" with what he wanted he'd already made the matter up in his mind.

There are some men on the planet you can simply walk by and they’ll say you “wanted” them. They’re sick and they’re superimposing their fucked up state of mind on the personality and actions of every woman they come in contact with.

I absolutely refuse to allow you to take blame or accept any kind of guilt on this, DS.

As for him spreading nasty rumors- you’re merits speak for themselves. Anyone worth a shit that knows you, knows this guy is a pathetic loser out for attention running the rumor mill. I wouldn’t give that sorry fucker the time of day or the situation surrounding him a second thought. And if you do give it a second thought, please by all means consider giving me his phone number….He’ll shut his fucking trap after he gets off the phone with me.

10:55 AM  
Blogger DS said...

bil-hell yeah bring it on

aza--thanks I know an appreciate it

Carrie bradshaw--what a stigma we have to deal with....right

mbic-hello I know

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home