Thursday, August 24, 2006

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A COOL 100 MILL

Work gets together every once in a while and plays the mega millions. So I come into work and I have some cheery do nothing receptionist in my face wondering if I want in the Mega Millions Pool.

Well most of the time I cringe thinking that If I did win the lotto where is the justice that all the fucking assholes that I work with won it TOO. I mean no exactly in my plans for the future.

So I give Cheery MC Cheer 2 dollars and signed the paper. She informed me that the Jack pot was some ridiculous amount of money and that if we won......yada yada yada

I thought for a minute wow great If I won I will quit my job 1st thing. After that it is all gravy.

Later in the evening I was talking with a few people about this and they were spouting off what they would do with the money if they won....Assuming that Cheery Mc Cheer did no take off to Brazil with the fax machine guy.

Any ways the most typical things were getting said like.....Buy a house, new cars, travel and so on.

One co worker turns to me and asks ---- "DS what would you do with the money"

Humm good question......As I contemplated it for a moment I came up with this.......

Co-worker---"well DS?"

Me--- "I would throw a huge party where everyone who was anyone famous were invited, huge spread get the biggest and best musicians to play. All my favorite celebrities, and of course all of the celebrities that I hate. "

Co-worker--"ones you hate?"

Me -- "yeah because then I would treat them like shit and I could because I am Rich"....But that is not the point of the party"

Co-worker--"go on"

Me- "well it would be a whole set up right so that I could bitch slap Paris Hilton" then point and laugh

co-worker--"oh"


then I thought about it that is a pretty good Idea. I get the big party, meet famous people, slap Paris Hilton and get massive press coverage for doing it.

So forget the new house, new car, awesome jewerly......

That is what I would I would do. I promise If I do win that is what is happening and you are all invited to witness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what to you think - would paris fight back or just turn another cheek?

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yeah deffinately send us a couple of invites :P

7:29 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

I'd like to sign the "Bitch Slap Paris Hilton" roster.

2:49 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Oh, Paris' skinny ass would be sprawled on the floor after a bitch slap...So fighting back or turning the other cheek would be a non-issue!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home