Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SUMMARY

2 days now I have been finding the oddest things. I mean fucking weird shit that I think someone is fucking with me. Totally unnormal for me. No really.

1. I bought a popsicle at the store and when I went home I realized that the freezer that I never use is so full of Ice that I can't even fit a popsicle. (don't ask)

2. I now realize why you should not run a hair dryer at full power for very long especially around Ice and water. (don't ask)

3. I was leaving my apartment, then out side my door was a CD or so I thought with no label just a blank CD. Or DVD whatever. I refuse to play it because I saw that movie "The Ring" and I cant afford to mess with the cosmos right now.

4. Someone in my neighborhood stole the antenna ball off my car then I found it in my mail box. (Someone is fucking with me)

5. When cleaning out my fridge I realized that the only thing in it was beer, water, diet Pepsi and yeah the popsicle. No damn food. Hmm.

6. Went to get an oil change Monday and the Dude only had 1 hand. I fucking swear how do you do and oil change with one hand. He did have a hook thing but... (I might be shopping for a new car soon....After I blow this one up)

7. Over the weekend I was up at my families in the middle of nowhere and I saw And AMISH MIDGET selling pies on the side of the road. (I kid you not)

8. Barnes and Nobel called and left me a message that what I had ordered has come in and to pick it up anytime. I swear I have not been to Barnes and Noble in like 6 months and when I was there I did not order anything. (I wonder what is there)


I honestly think some of these things that some one is Fucking with me playing a joke or something. The others they are just dumb shit I have done and some real funny observations.

But let me tell you If you are brave out there I will send you the No labeled CD/DVD and you can play it and let me know what is on it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol the cd couldnt be that bad :P send it away :D

1:38 AM  
Blogger DS said...

yeah wonder what the postage would be there. Plus the way my luck is flying what ever is on that DVD might casue some international incident.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

I'll watch/listen to it...I'm used to the cosmos shitting on me. Seriously.

2:06 AM  
Blogger pepe said...

It looks like you're having a time of your life !... LOL

Your dramas had me in stitches. I needed that ! Keep it up ;)

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah im pretty sure it would be around 10$ probably even more .. so just send it to aza and we will let her know how it was.. better to have an incident in your own country then a fullscale international one huh :P

7:33 AM  
Blogger Hello Betty said...

Just imagine what's on that CD/DVD.... hmmmm

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home