Monday, August 21, 2006

THANKS....NOW I KNOW TOO MUCH

Now that I know way too much about a country that I probably would never go too, it makes me wonder.

Why would someone from Estonia, or any where want to read my go nowhere blog. I really do not talk about anything. Sort of like Seinfeld.

If you like reading about all the weird shit that gets suck in my head than that is cool.

I guess it is why I read other peoples blogs. The realization that some one has crazy fucked up thoughts like me makes me feel that I am not alone.

Some times I wonder to my self.....If I did not put this down somewhere to vent it I might climb up the water tower and start picking people off with a long range rifle.

Problem with that is I hate guns and I do not think my town has a water tower anymore. Plus I am near sited so I would be shooting mail boxes and shit thinking that they were my desired targets. Oh and that I am afraid of heights.

So thank god.......

So welcome Americans, Canadians, English people (you know people from England) and most of all welcome Estonians.

Sit down, read, comment and enjoy the show I know that sometimes it is hard to hear but put your self in my shoes.

sometimes the grammars is awful, spelling sucks, and points do not go anywhere but I like it and I hope you do too.


So for now....Get back to work


PS...maybe tonight or tomorrow I will get a chance to tell you a real fucked up story from the weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hello Betty said...

I got that ticker too on my site... and I'm amazed a where some of the people are from who read my blog too...

too bad half of them don't comment. Perhaps cultural imbalance... I think that we see significantly different fucked up shit then they do... but I would be interested in knowing if they understand what the hell I'm trying to say.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I think they have a water tower in Estonia...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

I ask myself those very same questions. The whole reason I blog is to vent...(and they're not very interesting vents at that)...yet I've found, "If you blog it, they will come" (and probably keep coming back but never comment).

9:07 PM  
Blogger pepe said...

Well, you're definetely not alone !
And what happened to Australians ?!!! ;) Don't they get a welcome ! ;) I gather you're not a Kangaroo fan (LOL) just kidding !
On a serious note though, where the hell is Estonia ????

6:13 AM  
Blogger pepe said...

I just found out ! It is a country
bt its own rights WOW ! I am impressed !

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home