Friday, September 15, 2006

CHIMING IN ON SURVIVOR---

I usually do not really watch Survivor ever since the first season. The show always made me want rice I do not know. Well everyone is up in arms over the fact that this seasons show is divivded by race.

I wonder who really gives a fuck.

People are still going to tune in and watch. Probably more this season than ever. See that was the idea that CBS had. Hello controversy equal ratings.

One more thing. It is a fucking game show in reality. Now you tell me one game show that has not already pitted races against each other. It is like an every day occurrence on Family Fued.

So CBS has just pushed the envelope big deal. This is media making something out of nothing.

So there are different tribes living on different parts of the island with people of their own race. Sounds like any major city in the whole US to me.

Then they will merge tribes and live happily ever after. This is what would be the suburbs.

See this is nothing new. It is not like the tribe made up of African Americans is made to pick cotton.............The Tribe made up of Asians are not made to pick rice..........And the Tribe made up of Caucasians are not made to pick wall swatches.

So to me I see no big deal.

I did not watch it but I am sure it will be on the news or something this morning.

Alright later

1 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

I'm a white dude. Is it wrong or right that I hope the white team loses?

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home