Wednesday, September 13, 2006

AM I GOING TO MAKE IT......PROBABLY NOT

Here in Upstate New York this time of year is different. The second Labor day is over you have to pull out the sweaters and put away the tank tops.

To me this fucking sucks.. I have tried to live other places where this would not be the norm.

Florida.....Made it one year and realized that it is inhuman to be that humid. I sort of think that is what hell is like.

California....Fucking loved it but 1....tooo expensive 2....People move at one pace and that is not as fast as me.

Kansas....Do not even get me started on Kansas.

So I have moved from one part of the country trying to find the best weather and I have realized that no matter where you go It will suck at some point.

The one thing I hate about upstate NY is the stupid fuckers from Jersey, Westchester and shit like that that come up to see the leaves change.

We call them peepers.

Well they should be called drive 2 fucking miles an hour breaking every 5 feet just to see a dead leaf.

I get why they do It the trees really look pretty. But I think it is some what depressing. Due to the fact that once the trees look pretty with all their Fall colors.

Those fucking leaves fall all over the place where you spend half of a some what warm day out side getting blisters on your hand from raking them up (of course you pray all day that the fucking wind does not kick up and blow them all back into the yard) Then after that the entire neighborhood looks like something after agent orange has been dropped. A tree with no leaves is not a pretty site.

So I just want to clarify I hate winter.

Oh another thing living in The Adirondacks like I do I just want to point out to anyone that comes up here this time of year for "peeping" of the leaves. Feel free to stop by one of the many Adirondack furniture stores that sell extremely high priced furniture...

I am talking a wood bed frame made by hand....Big deal....that shit goes for like $10,ooo, Armoires for like $20,000.
ummmmm......fuck no I am happy with my bed frame that comes free with the bed and I have no idea why I would need an armoire.

So to sell the fall in the Adirondacks is a fucking tough nut.

I do love a few things about fall....

Apple cider doughnuts----Baseball playoffs----New shows on TV----and my cat stops shedding...Well at least until I turn the heat on then it starts all over again.

ARRRR fucking heat bills. Alright I will stop my bitching now and chime in on high priced heating fuel cost at a later date

2 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

Ha! Wonderful. My Cranky is from Cortland, himself. He never told me about the peepers, I thought they were called leafhoppers or leaf-fuckers or leaf jizzers but that shows what I know.

People in L.A. are slow? Dang. It's f---ing frantic compared to Texas. I wouldn't last a day in NYC.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say move to Toronto. It's very similar to New York. But you wouldn't be solving any cold problems moving there.

Ooohhh apple cider donoughts.. yum

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home