Thursday, September 07, 2006

I NEVER EVEN GOT A DWI

If you have not heard yet but today was a great day. It all started out when I coming home for work and turned on the TODAY show. I found out that my nemesis Paris Hilton got a DWI.

That made for a great morning. I was watching the TV and she was driving her Mercedes all crazy like with Rod Stewerts daughter. Gets pulled over and fails a sobriety test.

In her defense she only had 1 Margarita. That would be great if the bitch did not weigh 40 pounds. She might of been able to handle it if she had some weight on those bones.

She must of been driving erratically because she dropped her hot crack pipe in her lap....Ouch.

Well this is a good thing maybe she will get community service.....Because you know she wont go to jail. Then with the community service she might do one fucking thing in her life for someone else.

Maybe they will have the Simple Life----Cell Block C. That would be funny. She would definitely get her a girl friend.

Does this mean that Nicole Ritchie will be arrested for being a total retard....Can they arrest people for that....I guess not or their would be a lot of people in jail.

Yeah all in all a good day.

Alright back to work

7 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

Amen!

Holy God! I just had an amazing idea! Paris meets HBO's OZ...would that not totally rock!?

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that would be good! I love the show, and hate Paris, this makes it the perfect combination in my book. Or maybe they should just do like they did to Boy George, get her to pick up trash on the city streets for hundreds of hours! Just make sure it's the biggest craphole on the planet...

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were supposed to become rich and bitch slap her in a club.

How are your fingers?

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh can I please run into paris at the bar?

hehe

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People just need to leave her alone. She's a person just like the rest of us.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Just kidding.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

CHief, what'd the retarded monkey ever do to deserve such an insult...?

Yeah, K. Stew has gotta be the next branch down on the Nasty Tree.

Love the Paris bashing. I work in entertainment so if she ever came in here I'd be really hard pressed to decide if punching her in the face would be worth losing my job. Right now, my answer is YES.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home