Saturday, September 09, 2006

TIME FOR A MOMENT

Just like to post a second about something that changed my life. Now I know a lot of people are posting about 911 but this one is from me.

I know where I was that day I was close.

I know if I did not miss that train that day I would have been closer.....Thank you god for the alarm fucking up that morning.

I was what a 100 feet under ground. Of where it all happened. On the same train that I missed almost an hour before.

Well I will tell you one thing that my job was good but 2 weeks later I got a transfer. Back up near Home Sweet Home.

I lost a lot of friends that day. Some of them I still tear up about....

Helen....The receptionist........Bitch you were the bomb on the 53rd floor........................

Carl........dude you were the man..

Seth........I will be wit you someday to have a smoke with

Beth......God needed a pure soul when he took you


They may have not been close friends but they were friends none the less. I will never forget them or that day.

God must of needed a lot of people that day. I just know that I was stuck underground for like an hour...... Thank you....

When I got up on top I wish I was back down below.

because as the shit was unfolding I had no idea. I somehow made it back to Brooklyn and went home and cried to realize that I could have been there.

See I had no idea who was gone, who had made it. It took me like a week to find that out.

So of course we had many days in between where I was wondering and hoping that they were all still there.

SO>>>>>>.on the 5th anniversary I will give it up to all that died.....

Give it up to the Fireman, police and people that perished

And most of all give it up to my cheap ass alarm clock for whom I would have never been able to write this..............


All in all I thank god and everyone for not forgetting



911 NEVER FORGET

1 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

So sorry for all your lost ones, hon. And yes, thank G_d for your shitty alarm clock-!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home