Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

Meet my retirement car. She may not go fast but that just lets people get a good look at her. I might have to retrofit some snow tires on it but other than that she will be good to go. Maybe some nice rims too.

Or maybe I will retire in warm weather.

I have no idea why I am thinking about retirement. Maybe wishful thinking.


But I do know I have a sweet ride when I get there. Can't you see me in a nice gated community on the West Coast of Florida riding around getting in everyone's business.

All the time a cooler full of cold Miller in the back. Fuck yeah I can. Fit it for a cup holder, put a nice stereo system so when I am old I can listen to the music of my youth. For instance Pearl Jam, Alice and Chains, Nine Inch Nails. You know old people music.

Taking it to the buffet for the early bid special at like 2pm so I can get home to watch Jeopardy. I wonder if Alec Trebek will be alive then. HUMM

Lets compare:
Me age 5 (or somewhere around there) Grandma Age 5 (on left)



















Yeah I rock Much more sorry Grandma! That picture Grandma looks a little retarded and why is she at a children's home.. I will have to ask Mom about that! I thought she was Catholic. Granma has a lot of explaining to do!!!!

See me freezing to death at age 5 or however old I was. Skiing in a red coat that was probably a hand me down from my brother. Actually this could be a picture of him I have no idea any more.

When bundled up in the snow suits or big jackets all kids look alike. I hated skiing!

Alright no that I covered youth to retirement......Like a dress on Prom Night I am OFF


******************UPDATE********************

That is not a picture of my Grandma after all it is my mothers cousin Patty. Apparently she was retarted and sent to a Baptist Childrens home. OOPS my bad

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Love, love, love the update!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the ride!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home