Friday, September 15, 2006

I PROBABLY DESERVE IT....YEAH I KNOW I DO

Today I come into work.....On time mind you. And my boss is standing there waiting for me. Ususally this is no big deal but for some reason I knew today would be a bit different.

So I kindly say.....What's up? All nice and shit I swear

He begins to explain to me that my #'s are way down from 2 weeks ago. And kept babbling on on how much they rely on my #'s.

I was so fucking pissed....

1. I do not give a fuck about my #'s. I get all the work done that is here.
2. I have 2 count them 2 broken fingers. So things might not get done as fast but they get done.

I explain to him that with my broken fingers typing is a struggle and as soon as they get better this will probably not even be an issue.

What the fuck does he want from me? What a bald stupid homosexual buck tooth jerk off who is fucking one of his employees.

He said that I must try harder......Hum try harder to heal!!! Fuck if I could use my mind like that I would not be working for your dumb ass I would be doing 3 nights a week in some show room in Vegas healing broken legs and polio.

So I was not so polite to him when I mention that even though it may look like my #'s are down...It is really that business is down. Might have to do something with Part D Medicare billing not letting any one reciveve meds so maybe my #'s are down due to legislation and maybe you should call you local senator for Part D reform.

OOPS wring thing to say I was taken to the side and "talked" to about my attitude.

Like I give a FUCK about my attitude. Little does that little maggot not know is that I work 65 hours a week for his faggot ass while he is busy banging the secretary.

FUCK you and my attitude..........Prick!!

I am feeling much better. Thanks for asking but I will probably be un invited to the Christmas Party. Oh well I will have to make due with out seeing his dumb ass while drinking probably for the best.

See the thing is I do not have time for his bull shit I have to get the broken fingers better due to the fact that I could possibly run in to Paris Hilton some day and I want both hands available for choking.

Like clothes at a nudist colony I am off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home