Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WHAT THE PUCK HAPPENED TO DAYTIME

Most people get all excited in the fall because the new prime time shows premiere. I like that but I can never see them right away I have to TiVo them. Hopefully watch then in like 3 days.

The one thing I do watch is lots of morning and daytime TV. I know, I know that really fucking sucks.

Especially this fall.

Alright I do love Meredith on the TODAY show, still hate Matt and Al. That is the extent of my love.

Here is a list of what I hate and why:

Rosie on the View, actually the View. Why you ask, because it is Rosie O'Donnell, she is a loud mouth say nothing pain in the ASS. I could care less that she is gay, I could care less if she has 400 adopted children. Stop talking loud over people and having absolutely nothing to say. Plus like her old show now the View gives out prizes to the audience every fucking day, so we have to listen to them clap for 5 minutes because they got a trip on Roies gay cruise (gay or not).

Thumbs DOWN on Rosie on the View.

Dr. Keith, I do not know why they cancelled Dr. Phil and put on Dr. Keith they both suck and I hate it when Dr.'s want you to call them by their first name, but put Dr. in front of it. Dr. Keith talks about the same things that Dr. Phil did but he has no weird southern accent. Watch it for like 10 minutes and was disgusted.

Dr. Phil, always hated him and his little sayings. But now he puts camera in his victims, I mean guests, no I mean guinea pigs houses. When the family are fighting or some shit Dr. Phil gets in his car drives over there and talks the problem out. If I was arguing with my husband in the privacy of my own living room and Dr. Phil showed up I would probably shoot him. Yeah probably.

Megan Maloly, you know her she plaid Karen on Will and Grace....Really have not seen it yet but I really do not think she is talk show type. Prove me WRONG MEGAN!!!!!Or don't

Last but definitely not least

Rachel FUCKING Ray, this bitch I hate almost as much as Paris Hilton. I said Almost. First of all I hated her when she had 30 Minute meals. I watched that show and never ever could I make what she made in 30 minutes the drive to the store to buy EVOO would be 20 at least. I fucking really hate it when She says EVOO. It sends a chill up my spine. Just say Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Please for the love of god. Also she fucking yells all the time. I want to sit her down and explain to her that you DO have a microphone on. You are not cooking outside next to a dump truck so why do you have to yell ALL the time. Plus she has a garbarage bowl. This is the bowl while she is cooking that she throws her garbarage in. I wonder what is wrong with a garbarage can on the floor. It might be me but I do not want to see trash on the counter while I am cooking, even if it is in a bowl.

The worst part about her is that she grew up around here so every fucking local business has Rachel Ray doing some sort of commercial. Now the way I figure it she is not much older than me and she lived one town over. I am sure that I can find someone that knows her well. Track her down and shake her a few times. Not hurt her just shake her up a bit.


I still watch some good things but I am just very unhappy with Talk shows today.

Alright I got go.

PS. This is for the my awesome readers from Estonia.....If you do not know who Rachel Ray is and you do not get her on TV.......can I move in with you. I am willing to move just to get away from her.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

basically yeah i can tell u without lyin that i dont know who racherl ray is :P
and there is a fat chance of seein her on tv :P unless u find it on some very fucked up cable service .. or maybe through sattelite .. but yeah u are safe from rachel ray in estonia :)
u know how they say that alot of good sheep can fit in whatever :P that goes over here too :D

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I totally hear you about the EVOO. I mean WTF is up with the acronyms. Just say the frigging words. Like say "extra virgin olive oil" is gonna take up too much of her 30 minutes? She just annoys me. Her voice annoys me. Her food annoys me.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no f*cking idea who Rachel Ray is, that means only one thing - we do not get her. and i should know cause i watch way too much tv. but yeah move here .... every day from now on i'll be waiting you in the airport with a sign saying "Rachel FUCKING Ray".

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

The only talk shows worth watching are Maury Povich and Jerry Springer.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a sayin here that u can fit alot of good sheep into one room or whatever
which basically was a comment/answer to ur roomate spot request :P nothin more nothin less (yeah im the previous estonian figured it would be nice if one of us changed names so that it would be easier to make a difference between us :) (the first post by estonians was us both tho)

1:27 AM  
Blogger DS said...

BALIKAS-is Estonia is it customary to have sheep in a room as opposed to outside. Just curious. lol

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well we can move them outside if u insist on it when u here but otherwise we would keep em inside j/k :)

but yeah read people instead of the sheep and u'll get what i meant to say with the reference :P

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home