Friday, September 22, 2006

CAN IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS???....I DO NOT THINK SO!

Unless I have been living under a rock for a while I discovered the most amazing thing. That bitch Betty Crocker has come up with it again. She has yet again made me even lazier than normal.

Now most everyone has made or has eaten Hamburger Helper/Chicken Helper or whatever. Not the most substantial meal but it makes due. Betty Crocker is no Emeril but who is?

Now it comes in Microwavable single serving packets. how great is that. Well not all that exciting. It still is way to salty and who can trust meat that does not have to be refrigerated. But when hungry it is perfect.

Hell this world is awesome for the fact that we can microwave just about anything. I remember when my family got our first microwave. It was almost the size of the garage and I still think that is what killed our cat.

Now I they make them the size of a toaster!! I love progress.

Most major inventions in the last 40 years have been made by women---Post It notes, invented by a woman.

So I am pretty sure that a woman came up with the idea of the microwave. I have no proof but I have a strong feeling!!!!

Alright gots to bolt--

1 Comments:

Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

You know what I love? The jello pudding where you just add the milk and no longer have to boil it. Or the tube of cookie dough that you just stick in the oven. I blame both of these things (and Dunkin Donuts) for the fact that I'm turning into a fatass - too easy these days to eat crappy food!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home