Friday, September 29, 2006

PARANOIA WILL DESTROY YA!!!!!

And so will obsession.

Yes I admit it sometimes I am a bit obsessive and other times I am the complete opposite. I always wondered why that was but again I will not obsess about it.

So after my 3am jaunt to the drug store where I saw ex-bf who we will call PM, I fell asleep and when I woke up I knew that it was going to be and OCD day. I could not stop thinking about the "call me" comment. I was more angry at myself for dwelling over it than anything. I thought over and over about all the shitty times we had then all the good times. I came to the conclusion that the relation ship was OK. Yeah I wasted 3 years on and OK relationship. Not great not awful but OK. After that the obsession was gone I figured it out.

Well I thought I did.

I got to work tonight and I open my email and there it was a fucking email from him. What the FUCK!!!!!!!!

I totally did not want this I wanted to be left alone not to be bothered by by this. But I was. Fucker!

So I opened it and it said:

hey..ds, it was real nice seeing you the other morning/night. Hope you are feeling better. When I get back in town Friday is it alright if I stop by. Well let me know. talk to you soon.

pm

What the FUCK! Stop by and see me for what? What an asshole! 3 years I gave to this guy and He dumped me because I did not want to get married and have a house full of kids. So fucking sue me. Now he is emailing me shit like this. I will never ever figure out the male brain.

Men think women are complicated I really think that sometimes it is men that are complicated well at least this one. Look if he wants to stop by for a little lovin that is one thing put it in the email. Like this:

hey ds, nice seeing you can I come over Friday when I get back and have sex with you.

that is a little more clear right. I guess I am just a girl that hates to complicate things. Well tomorrow is Friday, I emailed him back and say maybe you should call before stopping by. So that way I can gauge what is up on the phone. AWWWW see obsessing!!!I fucking hate this shit.

Alright I will update you tomorrow or sometime soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

hmm, what to do, what to do??? On one hand you must feel awesome that you didn't look your most beautiful and he still misses you. On the other it is way to easy for us to fall into relationships that are just ok, nevermind fall back into a previous ok relationship. All the best.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

oh yeah, and like Samantha from Sex and the City says "The problem with sex with an ex is if it's good you don't have it anymore. If it's bad you just had sex with an ex."

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fall back into it. I was in a relationship that broke up and I fell back into it after a couple of years... we were together a total of eight years on and off when it ended it was the most painful thing I've experienced in a relationship.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home