Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I WANT TO KNOW WHY?

You all have to read this story. Obviously the title caught my eye!

I just have a few questions about this bizarre story!!

1. Who's bear is it that killed all the trout.
2. Do they even sell Paddington Bears anymore. I mean It might be a little more easy to swallow if it was tickle me Elmo or some shit.
3. What Kid with a Teddy bear is hanging out at a fish hatchery. I have seen a fish hatchery not all that exciting.
4. Why did all those trout have to die, when in reality they were probably slated to be dumped in some pond or lake so someone can hook its lip with a metal barb and then let it breath to death on the bottom of the boat.

So maybe this story was not all that bad. That kid with the teddy bear will some day grow up to be the next Dr. Kevorkian. Well maybe not these were after all just 2,500 trout.

***********
On another note:

And yeah I have a case of the Mondays today and it is Tuesday. This week is going to suck. Everyone here has left there germs here for me to breath in all night and now I am getting sick. Fuckers. Leave the germs home with your kids where they came from. Fuck every year just about this time all the people around here get sick. Humm maybe because the grubby handed kids that they have bring home germs off a water fountain that has been licked 500 times since the first day of school. Then the kid kiss the parents then the parents come and talk to me all the time spreading their germs all over my desk. Fuckers!!!!!!!!!

Alright bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well drink lots of warm fluids tea etc beat that sickness that is tryin to get u :)

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home