Thursday, September 28, 2006

WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE MY LIFE EVEN CRAZIER THAN IT IS

Sorry for no post yesterday, I was busy. But here it is in a nutshell:

Blah, blah, blah, cough cough, blah, sneeze, sneeze, blah blah , cough.

Very insightful huh! I knew you would think that.

But I do have one very interesting thing I would like to tell everyone out there that if you are looking for freaks at night, because that is when they come out. Go to a 24 hour pharmacy at like 3am. There are plenty to choose from.

I went to the local CVS at like 3am yesterday and I will tell you what a fucking trip that was. I walk in and there is a bum smelling the women's deodorants, why I fucking wish I knew. I b-line around him and go for the cough syrup.

Now that isle is busy at 3am for some reason, maybe people like me or maybe someone ran out of cough syrup and needs to make 1 more batch of meth for the night. I was sick so either way I really did not care.

As I stood there looking at all the cough stuff and getting more confused by the minute I all of a sudden hear my name.

Now mind you I was in ratty sweats all day and that is what I wore to the store, hair all slept on and shit. I know you know what I am talking about. I looked awesome.

So I turn my head to see who was calling my name.... I could not fucking believe it, It was my ex-boyfriend. I was like FUCK!!!! I am not supposed to look like this when I see him I am supposed to look stunning and rub it in you face good.

Me--So I was like Hi.
He-- was like are you sick.
Me--Ummm no I needed to finish up 1 more batch of methamphetamine for the night and you? HIM--Oh I had to come get something.
Me--At 3am
Him--Yeah I need to leave town in a few hours ......blah blah blah who care.
Me-- Well nice seeing you I need to go home and OD on Robitussin
Him--OK call me
Me--OK

What the fuck call him. I have not spoken to him In like I have no idea how many months why the fuck would I call. Some might read into that like he wants me back. But not me. Well I might of like 8 years ago, but not know I am strong. Well sometimes, I am guilty of drunk calling him for a while but that shit is over now.

So I go to pay for my cough syrup and due to some Federal regulations you have to sign some huge book and give them you drivers license so they check your ID. For Cough syrup. Unless I missed something this is the first for me.

So as I left the bum was now smelling the shampoos and I was trying to get the cap proof cap off the bottle. Those fuckers are sometimes hard.

As I drove home with a slight Robitussin buzz I was thinking about what ex-bf said then I realized that he was a fuck wad when we broke up and I should not dwell on the past.

Look to the future!!! I say even if it might involve a man that will shut my fingers in a car door every so often. As long as the lovin' is good I might be able to over look that!!!!!!!!!

Alright gotta split

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you call him?

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to show id and sign for your cough syrup??

Maybe it's a police tracking system for those people who do use it to make meth... can you imagine that log book? izzy... john doe.... sam.... jake.... john doe... lester... john doe...hahaha

I hope your feeling better soon!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home