Tuesday, October 03, 2006

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT RAINS ALL WEEKED

What a weird weekend I had it was bizarre and relaxing all at the same time.

First of all I was driving home Friday morning and it was pouring like a bitch outside. I come up over this hill and there was something in the road right in front of me. I really could not see what it was. I knew it was not and animal well an alive animal at least. So I figured that it was cardboard or something.

Boy was I fucking wrong. It was some very hard metal object that I had no way to avoid. So smash right over it. I busted up the exhaust system and something else that is causing me to leak oil. So that was a start to a great weekend. Try getting a garage to take your car on a Friday or Saturday. Of course not open on Sunday.

First appointment I could get was Friday Oct. 6th. Humm hope I do not blow it up by then, you would think that if you told them you are leaking oil they might try to help you out. Well that is what you get when you take a car to a garage that does not try to rip you off.

So all that aside I was a little angry and very tired so I went home and slept until like 4pm.

I was rudely awaken by the phone and I will tell you now I hate being woken by the phone. So I answer it, it was ex-bf PM. The conversation went something like this.

PM--Hey what is going on
Me--Sleeping
PM-- oh I woke you
Me--yes
PM--want me to call you back
Me--so you cane wake me up twice no
PM--I am sorry I was wondering if you will go to dinner with me
Me--Dinner?
PM--yeah
Me--I guess why?
PM--I want to see you
Me--Why?
PM--I kind of miss you
Me--You buying?
PM--of course
Me--see you at 7

See I knew that he would do that ask me some where so I decided to go to see what he said. To make a long story short he said he misses me and wants me back. I in a nut shell said, "so in 6 months we can break up again because I do not want what you want.

He says that any thing I want any way I want the relationship to go is my call. Fuck you bullshit. I knew that was crap the second it came out of his mouth.

I explained to him that I have moven on and I don't want children I do not want to marry you so why should we date again. He gave me the whole I love you no one else makes me feel blah blah blah bullshit.

I knew better I had the feeling that he was lonely. But I can't help his life. Not my job sorry. So he drops me off and we stood there on my back porch chating about stuff and he wanted to come in. AH I see where this is going for me. I know if I let him in it is over, I am however a woman that is a tad desperate herself but was it worth falling into the abyss. Hummm let me think.

I actually had to really think it over to come up with a rationale answer. What a fucking idiot I am. I say all that and then contemplate sleeping with him for my own selfish pleasure. With out ground rules I would be really doing something wrong.

I AM AN IDIOT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Trust your Gut, that is all I have to say about that.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gut never lies.

4:52 PM  
Blogger DS said...

carrie--it is not my gut that I listen to that is the problem.

Grant--I bet it doesn't

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home