Tuesday, October 10, 2006

UP TO HERE I TELL YA!!!!

I have had it up to hear with some people. Not all people mind you but some very special ones. There is this stupid bitch that I work with on occasion that is such a fucking retard that I actually feel bad calling her a retard because I would rather work with the mentally challenged than with her.

She is like the Paris Hilton of my job except that she is probably a little smarter than Paris, that is saying something at least.

Well I over heard her on the phone tonight saying that the government has ruined America and that the government is blah blah blah. You know shit.

So she gets off the phone I politely ask her. Why would you think that the government ruined America. Her answer is "because the government is stupid."

What the Fuck does that mean. Does that mean she does not like the form of government? Does that mean she thinks that some of the members of our government are stupid. (some are sort of dumb) (but for the sake of conversation you know)

She says that she hates people in office from the president all the way down to congressmen.

I asked her then when you go and vote vote for who you like and then you can try to fix that problem.

Her response "oh I do not vote"

What the Fuck!!

Well then go vote and fucking quit complaining.

Her response "oh I am not even registered"

What the Fuck!!

Women especially have only had the right to vote not as long as men. We should go out vote and whether or not you think your vote does not count then just do it because at one time we were not allowed to vote. We were in essence 2nd class citizens.

So after a long speech to her that you can't complain about the government until you vote then you can just shut the fuck up.

I really do not care how people vote, Republican, democrat, Independent, Green party, Communist party, what the fuck ever. Believe what you want to believe.

I am a registered independent so that I can get the fliers from both parties so that I feel that I am truly wanted at least once a year.

So on that note please men, women (especially women please go fucking vote.......

VOTE FOR ME if you have to but just fucking vote so that you do not act like a dumb bitch like this girl.

1 more thing If you hate the government go to China or North Korea maybe you will like that government better. Plus the lack of food and the abundance of disease you will be sure to shed that pesky 20 pounds..

Alright I must watch my step as I get off my soap box....later

2 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

AMEN- from a fellow Independent!

2:44 AM  
Blogger DS said...

aza-I just like to get mail

nyd-good point i guess

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home