Wednesday, October 18, 2006

YA GOTTA BELIEVE!

LETS GO METS
Come on everyone help me root-root-root for MY home team.
Just finished watching the game and I want to say that post season baseball really is giving me a heart attack. I will be a mess tomorrow night.

Game fucking 7 = agida, hair pulling, chain smoking and many other things that most do when nervous.
Lets go boys game 7 is ours!!!!!

Being a Mets fan for do long I was a kid in '86 but I remember watching that at knowing that was something awesome.
Being a Mets fan in the past has not been easy and watching the game tonight was not real easy.
God I need a xanax to watch game 7. oh shit I will need a morphine drip when they get to the World series.

3 Comments:

Blogger NYD said...

I Hear ya! I wish I were home to catch the excitement. Ever since I saw the fireworks go off above Shea in 69 I been crazy bout those boys. I wanna see them do it again this year.
GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger NYD said...

We'll get them next year girl!!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Yeah, there's always next year! This season was such a thrill.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home