Tuesday, October 17, 2006

800 CHANNELS AND THERE IS BOUND TO BE SOMETHING ON

I heard the other day that shit about North Korea on the TV. Yeah, yeah I know you are all wondering where the fuck has she been.

I know a little late but better than not at all.

I will say this why are we all so fucking surprised at that Kim Jong Il or what ever that crazy fuckers name is.

Look at him he is the North Korean version of Tammy Faye Baker minus the tears. I know some men now a days wear make up. Not many I am sure but Kim Jong Il runs the fucking make up counter at the Local North Korean Macy's.

He is also been seen wearing woman's clothes. Now I am not saying that cross dressing is wrong. I know some of you out there do it. But being a Dictator of a country where they only have 2 television stations, starving people and you wear make-up and dresses. It all seems a little wrong.

I was watching where that Lisa Ling got in the country by lying to them saying she was a doctor or something. But if North Korea had more than 2 television stations I am sure some of them would or remembered her from Oprah or even the View.

I would never be able to live without choices. Think about it we are the luckiest people in the world just for the small fact we have choices. Christ on my cable I have like 800 choices.

So to Kim Jong Il or what ever you name is take the Nuke put it up your ass and then try to test it. I saw something about it on Discovery....oh you don't get that channel, I swear that is what it said on "how to test a nuclear weapon"

I think I am going to mail Kim Jong Il a coupon for free installation for Time Warner's all In One package. He might like that. Then when he is sitting on his sofa staring at 400 channels getting sensory overload we know we got him then. 30 Minute meals marathon alone buys us alot of time to get in there and take the nukes. I bet he would love the Real World.

Fuck I am always thinking!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but I love this guy. It's like someone let the Iraqi information minister run a country.
Jong: "We have successfully tested another nuke. It was successful due to our advanced technology."
US Military: "Nope, not detecting any significant radiation..."

Bless him and his make up and funky clothes.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home