Monday, October 30, 2006

THAT IS JUST WEIRD!

I was checking my blog today when I got into work and I will say that the Google ads are just fucked up.

I was looking at the latest one that says "nasty hardcore anal sex"

I know I can't change what they put there, but why the fuck would they put that. I do not believe that I ever used the term, hardcore, or anal. I probably have used nasty and sex but why do I get the hardcore anal part.

I think someone at google is having a little joke. That is OK with me I just really want to click on it to see what Google has to offer. But unfortunately there are certain sites blocked by work. I did not try but I am sure nasty hardcore anal sex is one of them.

I bet after typing nasty hardcore anal sex so many times in this blog I will definitely get some Unique visitors. Anything to boost readership.

I guess if you want to find some "nasty hardcore anal sex" you will have to come here and click on the advertisement. Or backdoor pleasure pics. I am not 100% sure what that even means.

I would have to guess that it is a nice collage of pics of back doors. I might be wrong there.

So be brave and, in a dark room and click on nasty hardcore anal sex, and let me know what it is all about.

So until later!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

I used to get some crazy visitors on my last blog from Google search. People (usually from foreign countries) would put in things "girls who like hair pulled hard sex" or "hives swollen toes" and even "why does my ex call me" and I'd pop up.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Well, today's is "Hidden Camera Fuck."

'Tis quite disturbing indeed.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Versaute Amateure

Erotische Frauen

Amateure Cams

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home