Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WHAT IS WORSE?

Listening to Halloween music all day or listening to the new Paris Hilton CD?

That, for me is a very difficult question to answer!

Both of them are scary and eerie! Both of them are horrible and both of them make me want to sacrifice something.

If I had to choose I would rather listen to the Fucking Monster Mash on a continuous loop than to hear 1 more fucking "stars don't...what the fuck ever they do"

Between Paris Hilton, Rachel Ray, David Hasselhoff and Halloween today I think I am going to commit myself In a nice padded room! Anyone want to come and hang out?

4 Comments:

Blogger Hello Betty said...

I was telling someone else today that radio stations really need to update thier list of halloween music.

I think that they have what... four songs on rotation...

Monster Mash
Thriller
???
??? (I'm having a brain fart today)

Regardless... they really need to look into finding new tunes to fill up this day.

11:31 PM  
Blogger SaM-GiRL said...

hahahahahaha! paris isnt THAT bad!

2:25 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

I have to say, I didn't even know that there were more than a handful of Halloween songs!

2:31 PM  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I love Paris' album because it's so computer-created. If it was her unaltered voice with stuff that she wrote herself, I would not be able to handle it. An halloween music is seriously not that good.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home