Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I KNEW IT WOULD END UP LIKE THIS I JUST FUCKING KNEW IT

This is just a post to get something off my chest that has been pissing me off for a good part of the night now.

I knew if I got back with PM he would start to pull the shit he pulled 8 months ago when we broke up initially. I was fucking right but you know what the worst part is that it really sucks to tell yourself I told ya so.

But I can

I knew once I slept with him again that he would want to start dating again pick up where we left off. I warned him before we did this that all the reasons he was not satisfied with me had not changed.

I am probably one of the only 31 year old woman out there that is not looking for the whole "white picket fence" dream.

He broke up with me months ago because I did not want to get married and have 50 babies. At least I was being honest. So he set out to find a woman who would.

Well there he ends up in my bed. I fucking knew I should not do this but hey a girl has needs. Ya know!!!

So just today he was at my house this morning when I got home. I was very tired and I just wanted to lay down for like a half hour. So I go in the nice warm bed to chill after 14 hours of work. But ohhhh nooo I have get in an in dept conversation on how my house is probably too small for 2 people to live in.

I was like what 2 people? I live here with a cat you have a house 5 blocks away. He said but I am here a lot and I just figured........

Hum just figured I wanted you to move in. Ummm No! I had to get this house after we broke up and move all of MY stuff HERE in MY house because you stayed in OUR house. So this is mine and it is small because I live with one cat.

Well this started the argument of all arguments. How I do not know how to look in the future with him how I don't want to plan ahead with him.

See this is what I fucking knew what happened. I told him that I warned you that I had not changed in 8 months and you were OK with that. I pretty much told him this was more about sex and having someone to bring to a wedding as a date. I had told him up front this was just going to be that easy. No complications. But again I was off a little on that theory.

So anyway I told him that no matter what happens, with us that I care about him I just can't marry him and have his kids. I know that he just left me a voice mail and I thought I would write this first so I could get all the shit out of my head and listen to him with a clear head.

Well sorry you had to endure all the stupid drama that is my personal life but fuck it it happens!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hello Betty said...

Feel free to lay out your personal drama in your blog... we are hear to hear you vent... god knows of all the personal shit i've left on my blog for people to read.

I think that you're handling this situation well. You're being honest and telling the truth... if he don't like it then he can get out. I'll have to be honest though...

I seriously can't handle crap/drama like that. It drives me crazy and I end up holding grudges against people. I don't deal with shit like that and when it confronts me I always shut the door on it.

So good on ya girl... way to keep two feet on the ground and telling it like it is.

Keep us posted on what happens next.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home