Thursday, December 28, 2006

FINALLY IT IS OVER

I hope all out there had a real nice Holiday. I know I did. I will probably still have this hangover when New Years rolls around.

To sum up my holiday experience it goes like this......

Beer, opened a gift and it was socks, ate food, another beer, opened a gift and again socks, ate more food, watched Christmas Story, beer, opened a gift this time long underwear, beer, nap, more food, more beer, more socks, more crap that I did not need and or want, beer, ate more food, beer.

Pretty much sums it up.

New Years should be good. I just hate having to make a resolution and have to break it 15 minutes in the New Year.

Gives me no sense of accomplishment. I don't know how that is any different from day to day but that is cool

outta.....here

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! I just realized that I never watched Christmas Story this year!! Ugh. Now I wanna shoot my eye out or stick my tongue to a pole.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home