Friday, December 22, 2006

TIS THE SEASON ---- WRAP UP

It is almost over. This Holiday season. I for one am almost relieved. I mean toooo much shit to do. Why do we stress the fuck out over this shit every year. Not worth it.

No matter how much shit you buy how many damn presents are wrapped. You always forget someone. I say fuck it that is why god invented 24 hour gas stations, scratch off tickets and gift cards.

Here is MY 12 Days of Christmas:

On the 12th day of Christmas my not so true love gave to me...............

12...hundred times I called FedX to see where my package was
11...people in front of me at the post office
10..relatives that always hate what I get them
9....obscene gestures in the parking lot at the mall
8....cardboard tubes that the cats attacks
7....ways to tie a ribbon
6....curse words I use often!
5....months of credit card bills
4....paper cuts from wrapping
3....tooo many tequila shots at the Christmas Party....oops
2....many people everywhere
1....stop to the liquor store


Merry Christmas bitches!

ps. I would love to thank that local charity that has decided to earn money by having Valet Parking at the mall. I do not even care if you crashed the car. I just hate finding a spot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

They're not valet parkers, you moron. They're carjackers. And "Leeroy's Chop Shop" is not a charity.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your frustration about party line , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Hello Betty said...

When all is said and done... I still hope that you had/are having a happy holiday season.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home