Friday, December 01, 2006

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUDD NELSON

Just a quick comment on the whole Brit Pack thing. You know Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton tearing up the town in Hollywood.

I just want to know where Britney's kids are. I am sure they are well taken car of but come on the baby is like 3 months old.

Plus I want to add one thing.....

There is a time and a place for no underwear wearing. I could care less if it is all the time or never. That is a personal preference. But you do not going around flashing it to cameras. If I saw that in real life I would of probably puke at the fact that Paris showed her suzie.

Gross........dudes probably did not mind one bit.

Paris is a bad influence. I thought Lindsay and Paris hated each other. Fuck I can not keep up.

What do they all have in common besides being slutty celebrities.

Paris comes from money, Britney comes from the trailer park and Lindsey came from some freakish test tube experiment gone wrong. Plus that Lindsay Lohan has one nasty attitude. That I can admire though.

Lindsay and Paris probably have banged 90% of the West coast. Britney banged Justin Timeberlake

So please Britney go home take care of you babies. I am sure that they miss you at the trailer park anyway. Paris do something productive for Christs sake. Lindsay do NOT do another move please. Party all the time with no underwear on. That will keep you off the big screen.

I want to also let them know that 3 whorish bitches can never replace what I know as the one and only BRAT PACK

I would of totally hung out with that crowd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hear ya about The Britster.... "Oh I love my babies so much....they daddy be trash....I gonna get sole custody of dem" and then she hangs out with nasty ass paris and lindsey. Hypocrite. I heart the Brat Pack. FYI: this website (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000555/) has a list of all of Judd Nelson's upcoming movies and TV appearances)

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me the breakfast club, pretty in pink and st elmos fire mob any day !!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home