Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A DREAM

I have to write this down because it was one of the most bizarre dreams I ever had. I mean not scary or anything just weird.

OK here goes.

It starts out where I am going to make a car payment. I was not going to the post office or anything I was dropping it off at an old farm house. On a road where there was just this one house. I put the payment in the mailbox.

It was a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky but very windy. As I went back to the car I hear a voice yell "hey" I look around no one there.

I hear it again "hey" I look around and nothing. I look up and it is Trent Resnor hanging from a tree towards the top. The wind was blowing him all around. He wanted to help him get down. Seems he was parachuting and he got stuck in the tree.

So I called 911 and before I got off the phone there were like 50 people there getting him out of the tree. '

So I went over to see if he was OK and he said thanks for helping me get out of the tree. Then he gave me a roll of dimes in appreciation.

Then I woke up.

Fucked up right!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

I'd call the cops if I saw Trent Reznor too.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home