Tuesday, November 07, 2006

YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!

I will not even tell you that it is Election day and every person that is capable should be getting off their asses and casting a vote. I could tell you that.

But I wont.

I went and voted very early this AM after work. I am always amazed when I go and vote. You walk in sign you name in the book. Then wait. While I waited I noticed that the oldest of the old people are running the show.

I guess they are the only ones that can stay there all day and they wont have to go to work. So at least they get one day a year where they feel needed.

I love to vote, I know I know a lot of people say that their vote does not "count" but I believe that it does. If in reality I believe that it counts, it counts to me.

It counts because then for 1 more year I can praise or complain about the events of every 2ND Tuesday in November.

Before I went and voted this morning all week I have been doing my homework on all the candidates.

We have a thief, wife beater, 2 tax evaders, a real loud mouth bitch and a dude with small man syndrome. Oh and the one that tapped her husbands phone to find out if he was cheating on her.

So I guess in all other states besides NY you must of had roughly the same thing. The candidates whether they are Republican, Democrat, Independent, Green party or Communist. they all have something wrong with them. So I choose the ones that have some what less stuff wrong with them. A feat harder than it sounds.

I will say this I never have voted for some one in the green party but I love their platforms. No matter what it is they always want to legalize Marijuana. To me that is funny.

So at this point the polls are close and you all have voted I hope. So by tomorrow morning we can hear all the results and wait one more year for all those fucking commercial to start again.

So until then later

2 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

THe libertarians also want to smoke pot. And shoot guns!

5:47 PM  
Blogger o said...

Me alwasys votes for MEEEEEE!

P.S. Me really dislikes the e-mails them candidates send me. How they get me address?????

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home