Friday, November 03, 2006

BRAND NEW SNEAKERS AIN'T GOT NO JOB HOW DO YOU DO IT...DOO DOO DOM!!!!

This is Doo Doo Dom......
He is the local vagrant!
Not sure if the Picture will come out all that well. it was taken by me on my phone and I was a little loaded at the time.
Any way this is Doo Doo Dom. You can call him Doo Doo for short if you like. He is about 36 or 37. He fell off a wall when he was like 12 now he is a little off to say the least. See what he is doing here. Someone would not give him a cigarette. So I think he is fake crying. See that is what Doo Doo does he pretends to cry. I have no Idea why. maybe for sympathy.
Maybe for a 40oz. who knows.
Well do not feel bad for him he is not like homeless or anything he lives with his mom a block or so away. He is a little mental, he smells real bad, and he like to play his air guitar on the corner.
I just wanted to post this because I think Doo Doo Dom need to be on the Internet. He need to have his 15 minutes of fame. Next I am going to get him doing his dance to "hotel, motel Holiday Inn." It is real funny. I would buy him a beer if he does it. Will dance for beer. He will, has for years.
Some times I see the local kids make fun of him but he does not even care. I tell those kids to leave him alone they could fall off their bike and next thing you know they will be playing the air drums to compliments Doo Doo's air guitar.
Most the time I give him a few cigarettes so he does not pick them out of the ash trays and smoke them.
The moral here is be nice to the local vagrants they might just start crying.
Until later!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

Dare I ask...why do they call him "Doo Doo Dom?"

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Local vagrants are kinda cool. We had one here called Mutley, and he was harmless, and kinda amusing. Much like Doo Doo, not homeless, lived at home and was treated like shit by his parents, but harmless. And I kept an eye out for him, made sure he was ok for beer and shit. Nice guy. Anyway...far too off subject to continue...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home