Wednesday, November 01, 2006

SHOUT OUT!**

This is a shout out to the local weatherman:

Hey Weatherman you said that the rain would not start until after midnight. Well it is 11:20pm and it is fucking snowing out. But you have 35 minutes to go if it does not RAIN you were right on.

Hey Weatherman I know you live a few houses down and I see you in your little BMW but is it completely necessary to have a personalized license plate that says "DOPPLER"

Hey Weatherman I see you at the gym and it is not working all that well, but it was working out well for you and your lady friend in the hot tub huh!

Hey weatherman I see your wife at the neighbors house a lot. You know that guys house where he is home all day and walks around in a towel. Just thought you should know. I am not quite sure what she is doing over there but I am sure it has to do with booze and condoms.

Hey Weatherman thanks for inviting me to all of your barbeque's you know the ones where all those local TV yuppie fucks stand around and get blitzed. I do enjoy them, because when I go home I call everyone I know and tell them who was playing hide the sausage. And we laugh.

**yes I do live down the street from the local weatherman and he deserved this post because I hate it when it snows. also I hate the term shout out

4 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Wow! Tells us how you really feel about your weatherman/neighbor. And please....don't hold back.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I saw a local news anchor leaving his condo building once. It was pretty awesome.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Highlarious.

I hate all weather people.

Especially my local. chipper weatherditz who says dumb things like "I like the rain, it makes things green."

11:51 PM  
Blogger DS said...

pud- I get ticked when the weather men are so blantley wrong.

grant- I saw a femal local news anchor drunk off her ass at a local bar. that was pretty awesone too.

wander- I like weather and men but I do not like weather men.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home