Thursday, November 09, 2006

SAY IT AIN'T SO CRUSTY!!!!!

It was a beautiful day out today and one of the few that we will have for months. I could of gone home and slept all day but I didn't. I decided to call PM get him to take the morning off and go golfing.

Now I never have been a great golfer but I am so so for someone that has only been playing for 6 years now. I will say I am no Michelle Weeeeee but I am like she was at 2 years old.

OK now that you know I am a total retard that plays golf let me explain something. I do not wear all that gay golf wear. I wear what ever I feel like. NO patterns ans NO belted shorts...EVER.

Well this morning was beautiful a bit chilly but good enough. I got an 8am tee time and we were off. I did horrible I was so bad that I wondered what the Fuck I will never make it playing like this. (By making it I mean at 31 years old I would like to be on the High School JV team)

So that was that I went home to sulk. So while I was relaxing on the couch I get a call from a friend. I will not mention her name but I will give you the initials. DF. She will hate me but OK.

So I was mentioning that I bagged it so bad on the links this AM. She did not seem so surprised. I was like either feel bad for me or explain why you are being so smug.

She explained to me that it was not my fault that I sucked it was my tits getting in the way. I was like Fuck you that is stupid.

So I said there are many woman golfer out there and they have boobs.

her response:

DF: they are all small breasted woman.
DS: shut up
DF: Anaka sorenstam; small boobs
DS: OK
DF: Michelle We; she is like 12 I do not think she even hit puberty yet so no boobs
DS: wow
DF: all the women on the LPGA that have a little thickness to them?
DS: yeah
DF: what are their names
DS: I don't know
DF: exactly they suck because they have a large C cup or bigger than a d cup. The twins get in the way! That I think is proven in science

So as retarded as that conversation was it made me think Fuck she is right. That conversation probably brought woman back a few years for progress in golf but the truth hurts. Boobies get in the way of a perfect golf swing.

Ever see a guy with man boobs 13 under par. I do not think so!

I know this post was a bit crazy and probably hurtful to some large chested women that had dreams of making it to a sanctioned LPGA event. But look on the bright side we actually look like woman with our boobies. Those flat chested, really awesome at golf, gym teacher, Indigo girl listening types look like little boys with mullets.

so until later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home