Wednesday, November 29, 2006

GOOD GREIF!

I am soooo glad that I am working to night because if I wasn't I would of probably watched the

Charlie Brown Christmas special.

Not that I do not like Christmas, I really do But I hate the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. It is so fucking depressing.

Here is a list of the Christmas specials (movies, cartoons etc) that depress me:

1. It's A Wonderful Life, please seems to me that it was NOT a wonderful life. Embezzlement, drinking and driving...fuck I am depressing myself thinking about it.

2. Charlie Brown Christmas, what the fuck the kids were all mean to him the tree was in reality a branch.

3. Miracle on 34th Street, come on they wanted to put Santa away for being crazy.

4. A Christmas Story, do not kill me I actually like this but when they play it ALLLL fucking day on Christmas and I watch it it depresses me that I wont change the channel.

5. Frosty the Snowman, I think that there was some pedophile traits with that snowman.

6. Grinch, Movie not cartoon, hate the remakes.


The beautiful thing about Christmas specials they all have a happy ending. That is good.

This is a list of my all time favorite Christmas shows:

1. Christmas Vacation, great movie

2. Emmit Otters Jug band Christmas, have not seen it in years but LOVE it.

3. Rudolph, how can I hate that I am not a monster!

4. Grinch, Cartoon Not movie. Love the Dr. Seuss

So as you can see it is all good.

So I will just keep working now and be happy in the fact that I was at work at 8pm tonight and Charlie went around being a doormat for all those kids for yet another year. But again it ends up all happy and shit. Next year I will watch it if they change it and Charlie Brown gets all empowered and shit.

peace

2 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

I almost watched it. See, Charlie Brown and I have this...thing...it's like we were separated at birth or something. I did have sense enough to not watch it cuz I knew it would depress the hell out of me. Good grief, the Christmas music in the deli this morning depressed me.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I almost got scammed into watching it by my son the other night bc I told him all the cartoon channels were broken on my tv and he'd have to watch them on his own tv and I happened to come across it and didn't skip through it fast enough. But I just told him it was a commercial. I HATE Chuck. Love A Christmas Story. Have never watched Its A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street. Don't like the Grinch period.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home