Wednesday, November 22, 2006

GIVE ME A BREAK

I was just listening to the radio and I heard the song: "Paradise by the Dash Board Lights" By Meatloaf.

What a fucking stupid song. As long as that damn song has been around I think this was actually was the first time that I listened to the words. And I wonder why people like that song or for that matter Meatloaf. (the singer)

And who is the lady that sings with him. Did she ever get any credit. Fuck if she did I might know her name. She got a bad gig having to sing with that fat gross guy who I would think is sweaty. Who sings about underage sex in a car. She wont bone him unless he says he Loves her and then he wants to sleep on it and give her an answer in the morning. Yeah Fucking right

that is all

3 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Meatloaf is my dad. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha Grant! I personally, love that song and Meatloaf but I can see why someone wouldn't like it. When my son was two or so, he danced like crazy to anything Meatloaf. It was hilarious. Ellen Foley was used for the album and Karla DeVito was used for the video and performances, btw.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I effing hate meatloaf. Why, pray tell, do they insist on playing this song at wedding receptions across this great nation of ours??

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home