Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD TALK SHOWS!

I just am wondering what the fucked happened to decent talk shows. I mean you have Oprah, The View, Ellen etc but come on they have famous people on.

I am talking about the good old talk shows, like Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer (ca. 1996), Queen Latifa, Ricki Lake. I could go on and on.

Now I know that Jerry Spring is still on but that is a train wreck there. I mean it just consists of inbred, toothless, ignorant mother fuckers throwing punches and fighting over another toothless wonder. But Jerry Springer back many years ago was interesting. Weird lesbian triangles, trannys, freaks and shit like that.

I see that shows like Maury and Montel are on but that is bull shit.

Montel always has either crazy video or that psychic bitch that is mean to all the audience. But Montel has MS and he is trying to legalize marijuana so he is alright in my book.

But Maury Povich is a whole other story.

All he has on there are whores, whore, and more whores.

All who can't find their babies daddy, (I wonder how that is because most of the women failing all these fucking paternity tests are busted and wonder how they got one guy to impregnate them never the less 14 failed tests to find out who their babies daddy is.)

I saw on there today 5 young girls all like 14 or 15 screaming and carrying on that they want a baby. They are so determined to have a baby they will sleep with any one just to get it.

Now I see the beauty in Maurys thinking. Get them pregnant young, get them back for the paternity test next year. Makes a consistent show.

I will say this I am not 15, I am not a whore, I do not want a baby and I would not go on TV telling every one I fucked a guy for a bag of potato chips. (no joke)

So I pretty much know that this is pretty much all fake but it makes me think that these young girls have no idea, they need to be young. They need to not have children because we do not need more ignorant retards that will end up on some fucked up talk show SCREAMING about something stupid.

I wonder do they see the show later, if they do are they embarrassed. Fuck If I saw one of the screaming bitches on the street I might start a fight with them. Actually I probably would.

Fuck it!

2 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

I hear ya...I miss the days when the fights on Jerry were real...I mean WAY back in the day when they almost didn't know what to do when someone started fighting.

Now, Maury... these "baby daddy" shows seem pretty real to me. I remember there was a women who said she got drunk and like 10 men slept with her at a party and she got pregnant. They all came on the show and I wonder why noone said anything about the fact that they all pretty much gang raped a drunk woman. They just kept calling her a ho.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maury was my "favoritest" talk show for the longest time...til he got stuck on the "Massive Search for Hoochie Mama's Baby Daddy" kick. I always laugh when I think about those shows....."I know you my baby daddy and you gonna gimme whats comin." Then he's not the dad and she goes running off the stage and throws herself to the ground. Maury is all "It's okay. We'll find him." MAYBE they should get these bitches a chastity belt or something. (I remember the bag of chips from "My Daughter's Wild and Crazy....make her over so she doesn't look like a tramp anymore!)

Jenny Jones turned into Mom/Daughter Slutbag Stories and their Shitty Makeovers.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home