Wednesday, November 29, 2006

TOP 10

Why should Letterman be the only one with a Top 10.

Top 10 Christmas songs that I Wish I never have to hear again:

1. Feliz Navidad (song)" – Jose Feliciano <EM>....the first time you hear it for the year it is cool but after that NOPE

2. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" – ..... No mater what version mommy is a tramp

3. "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" –In all my 31 years I have never rocked around my tree. Mostly because it is in the corner. Now if it was called Rockin In FRONT of the Christmas tree it would of never made this list.

4. "Dominick, The Italian Christmas Donkey" ...... no clue what this song really has to do with Christmas. Maybe in Italy but not in New York. Is the Donkey in Italy like Santa. Fuck who knows

5. "All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth ......fuck that now it is a Play Station 3



6. "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" – .....I have always hated this song and I have no Idea why... plus I might be wrong but didn't Bing Crosby beat his wife?

7. Macareana Christmas......why could it not just die with the dance it had to carry over to christmas

8. "Christmas Time is Here" – Originally composed for the television show A Charlie Brown Christmas . ..........goes with the cartoon and for some reason that cartoon depresses me so now of course I associate the song.

9. "White Christmas ........Yeah who is going to shovel the sidewalk, clean my car off and I hate when my feet get cold and wet.


10. The Chipmunks (Christmas don't be late) .....was cute when I was 7 is annoying now at 31. Plus Alvin is a little shit.

Again I like Christmas very much just some of the songs I could do with out. So pleas do not make me out for a scrooge. I am truly not.

If any one has any other favorites that they hate let me know!

peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like Rockin Around the Christmas tree purely because Home Alone is my favorite Christmas movie. Could definitely live without the rest though.

1:58 PM  
Blogger S* said...

There's an annoying Gloria Estefan one..."Christmas in Your Eyes" or something. Drives me nuts.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home