Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SOMETIMES I JUST DON'T THINK

Since tonight is my first night back since Thanksgiving. I am a little tired. I know you do not care but please follow along I am getting to a point.

So falling asleep like I was I figured a little caffeine buzz might help me out a bit. So I go into the kitchen here at work to grab a cup. See now I normally try not to drink coffee because caffeine sometimes is just a bit too much for me. While I was in there checking out the coffee options on the new fancy coffee machine. I see that it has espresso, cappuccino, regular, and hot cocoa.

I knew I was tired so I need a real jolt. So I made myself a coffee that was half Espresso and half cappuccino. Little did I know that the combo would be the equivalent to doing and 8-ball in like 10 minutes.

Not that I ever did and 8-ball. Not even close. The most drugs I ever did was smoked pot and dabbled in some mushrooms. Not that I am justifying this but hey fuck it it is already done. I am older a just a bit wiser. I cut out the mushrooms........

But back in the day I had friends that would do coke all the time. It was never for me I cant even handle the buzz from a weak ass cup of Joe. So that was never for me.

But I had a friend that used to do coke allllll the time. See you would never witness her do it she was sly but you knew she was buzzing because whenever she was high she wanted to braid your hair and do your nails.

Me having very long hair at the time was always a target for this girl. So here she comes sniffling and staring at this long hair that she could braid all night. Because I am not going to argue with a coke head that shit might get you shanked.

So when I would go home from her house after a Friday night my boyfriend at the time would be there and staring at me wondering why I looked like a white Alan Iverson. I would just say oh these Katie was doing coke again tonight. He would be like oh OK and start to help me take them out.

Another friend used to get real paranoid and think every one was judging her. I probably was because she acted like such a freak. With that white shit crusted on the corners of her mouth.

See I could care less what other people do. I was never folded by peer pressure. So I had drug addict friends. Some have grown up and changed and had there families and cut all that shit out. Some still think they are 18. Who am I to judge.

Well now that I think about it there was really no point that I got to. sorry

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home