Friday, December 08, 2006

TIS THE SEASON

This time a year conjures up all sorts of good feelings and shit like that. We have family and friends all around us. Every one feels great. Happy smiling, laughing, singing, dancing and even loving.

You know why? Well could be a number of reasons. The Birth of Jesus in a manger, Chanakua..(I think that has something to do with a light and 8 days)

Another reason could be that you have all the loved ones around you. Maybe presents float your boat. (greedy little shit). Maybe you like the snow and below zero temps. (crazy fucker)

All those reasons are real good reasons but I have the ultimate reason that people are so happy around the Holidays........BOOZE and LOTS of IT

See smiling.......1 drink
See singing.......2 drinks
See dancing......3 drinks
Loving...............4+ drinks

I have no problem believing this to be true. I have probably proven this fact time and time again.

People say that some might be depressed around the Holiday's. They probably are, I will not make light of that. But the majority of people are drunk as a skunk and happy as hell. Well until the next morning.

So why we all settle in for a nice holiday season remember these few little tips:

1. Snowbanks make great make-shift coolers.
2. Do Not give uncle Tim more than 3 drinks because then he tries to start a fight.
3. Do not drink and drive, fall asleep in the drivers seat while warming up the car.
4. When getting drunk at company Christmas party....please try to refrain from any making out with Pete from the temp service. Also this is probably not the place to break dance.
5. Try not to take anyone you work with home. Just makes shit awkward.
6. No Double Fisted at any party. Have some restraint.
7. Do not get hammered and cry at the Company Christmas party. They will talk about you for a while
8. When making egg nog...use more Nog than egg. People will love it
9. Secret Santa should be avoided at all cost. What a stupid thing.....whole other post
10. If that hot dude from upstairs is dressed as Santa feel free to have a seat and tell him allllll the things you want for Chritmas.

So these are a few of my rules, I follow some of them. Any way I am sure you have some of your own. But when we get drinking I probably could not remember any of these except 10. Yeah I totally would remember 10. So be careful and keep advil and water near by. Have Fun

peace

7 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I love them Chanukas from Taco Bell. That's some good eatin', my friends.

7:50 AM  
Blogger jeepgirl said...

ok, I wish I had that list for my ER christmas party. I was well behaved, but others.... well, there are pictures!

8:56 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

These are great rules. But I disagree on #4 -- Company XMas parties are ALWAYS good places to breakdance!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Hello Betty said...

I would have a hard time abiding by the double-fisted rule... well at least after the third drink :(

5:03 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

LOL- LOVE it!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Can I post this at my christmas party?

Oh, and I love Christmas because I get a week off between Christmas and New Year.

10:24 PM  
Blogger DS said...

cherry--who doesn't like a good breakdance.

izzy- just fill the glass up a whole lot more often and you are golden.

aza--long time no see

tammy---these rules should go without saying but feel free. plus lucky shit get a week off like that. must work for the government

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home