Thursday, December 28, 2006

LITTLE BY LITTLE

As most of you know that on December 22nd it was the first day of winter. Most of the time that does no please me.

Not at all!

But I have put a sort of positive spin on that. For people like me that work at night, this is almost a blessing.

See on the first day of winter we gain back a minute of daylight each day. A minute may not seem like much but for someone who does not see the sun a whole lot that is a lot. So maybe by March I can see some sun.

See when I go to work....it is dark.
When I come home......it is dark.

Quite depressing. Never see sunlight for like 4-5 days straight.

So that you Winter Solstice I will embrace you. Well at least at this very moment.
I hate the Summer Solstice because that means we are losing a minute a day and that winter is coming.

I never thought I would actually think so deep on this subject. I must stop now my head hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know that we gain a minute a day. Interesting......hmmmmm....

12:20 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

What is this "sun" of which you speak...?

-Pasty Pisser

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home