Friday, January 12, 2007

ENOUGHT ALREADY!!! WHAT THE FUCK?

I do not know about anyone else but I am real fucking sick of all this shit that is going on between Donald Trump/Rosie O'Donnell/Barbara Walters.

Shut the hell up already!

If you have been hiding under a rock for the last 3 weeks good for you. But to bring you up to speed Rosie ran her mouth about Trump. Trump ran his mouth about Rosie. It was, now this is sad, National news. Then some how Barbara Walters got involved somehow. Still have no idea how the fuck that happened.

The last straw with me was that I saw a political cartoon about it in today's New York Post.

A FUCKING POLITICAL CARTOON. How is stupid Rosie O'Donnell political fuel for a cartoon. I mean come on. There is much more "political" shit going on in this country.

I have come to a conclusion that the media is primarily to blame for this shit getting way out of hand. If they, by they I mean every talk show in history....except Oprah, did not talk about it and make it in to such a big thing. Maybe it would have just gone away. But no those fuck tards at EXTRA EXTRA had to run the story continuously for 2 weeks.

I make a promise the next time I am watching CNN or whatever and that shit is on instead of the fair discussion of how 20,000 EXTRA EXTRA men and women are getting deployed to the Middle East. I swear I will smash my TV screen with a hammer. Then with a shard of that glass from the broken screen I will get in the car drive to that dude who hosts it and shank him.

Mark Mcgrath...yeah that dude from that shitty band ...Sugar Ray.... is now doing shitty television. I mean come on how is he a qualified news man.....well considering it is not REAL news then whatever.

So go away Rosie O'Connell go away Donald Trump go away Barbara Walters and fucking go away Mark Mcgrath.

later

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I actually just heard about this on Wednesday when I crawled out from under my rock. I hate it that people keep bringing this crap up, too! Apparantly, BW got involved bc the shit The Trump said about Rosie is stuff that Rosie told BW in confidence.

What does Mark McGrath do? Gross.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home