Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I ONLY WANT ICE IN MY VODKA

As many of you in this country are aware it is winter. Well for some of us here in Upstate New York we hate it a lot today. Why you ask? Well I will tell you.

There is a 3 inch coating of ice over everything. I mean everything. Trees are all folded over from the weight of the ice. That means trees are breaking off and falling in the road or knocking down power lines.

So I was rudely woken today by a neighbor to tell me that the power was off. Well I was sleeping do you think I really care if there is no power. Well when I woke up later in the day it was fucking freezing in my house.

So I try to find somewhere to go to get warm. When I get to PM's house he had power and so I take a shower and hop on the computer to see when power might come back on.

Well considering that I live in a county in New York that was hit the "hardest" my power will not be back on until 1/18/07 at around 9pm.

What the fuck is that shit.

Power goes off Monday and they can't get it back on until Thursday night. That fucking sucks.

See with no power means no heat. No heat means that I will freeze to death.

I can stay at PM's house but I am not sure I want to. Maybe I will rent a room at a shitty motel.

I know one thing that having no power for almost 4 days is bullshit. Don't they know that it is January. That means it is fucking cold out. Come on National Grid get those trucks out there.

I was driving around trying to find a place that had power so I could gas up my car. I did not see 1 National Grid truck anywhere.

What kind of shit is that!

The cable company was out in full force fixing their lines. Thanks Time Warner but with out fucking power I will not be able to watch TV.

So I want to say to National Grid.....don't you know that American Idol starts Tuesday night. I mean come on. Get that shit working!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We've had those happenings in Chicago as well....luckily I live in the burbs so we usually don't have to put up with the outages for very long. Better hit up KMart and get some long johns!!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home