Wednesday, January 31, 2007

STRANGE BUT TRUE

I was reading this article earlier today and I thought that this deserved a blog.

I read this story and wonder a few things.

1. how much of assholes is his parents.
2. How either disfigured or socially inept is he.
3. What woman would do this for only $130.

10 days with some dude who cant get a girlfriend and all I get is asshole parents and probably groped.

Maybe for $1000. But hey I have standards.

I mean what kind of parent pressures their child so bad that he has to resort to renting a woman for 10 days. His excuse to why he does not have a girl is he is studying to hard.

So his parents would rather he not study so he can be fucking around with woman and waste their money while at college.

See when I was in college I was pressured by my parents to study harder and put the beer, bong and cock down.

So you see maybe I should of been raised in China and he should of been raised by my parents in NY.

peace

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...that's desperation on a whole different level. You kinda gotta feel sorry for a guy who feels he has to rent a girlfriend to make himself look good.

And totally with you on the studying thing.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

For a thousand clams, I'll put on a wig and high heels and pretend to be his girlfriend. But no intercourse - I have my pride, you know.

5:55 PM  
Blogger S* said...

I kinda feel bad for the guy. Not only can't he get a girlfriend but he's so broke he can only afford $130.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home