Monday, January 22, 2007

WO SAID LIFE AFTER 30 IS FUN!

Just to let you know this is a graphic post so there you have been warned.

I was sitting on my couch the other night when all of a sudden I got this pain. Was not a pain that woul make me cry but a pain that I could not figure out why it was happening.

I was sitting there a pain came to me via the side of my right foot.

It fucking hurt.

So I figured ok maybe some shoes I wore.

Well I let it go. I went to my mothers today and asked her. "Do you ever get a pain in the side of your foot?"

She said yes where she has a bunion.

So when I went home I googled Bunion!

Yadda yadda yadda.....

I think I have a "bunionette"

That is a bunion that is not near the big toe but near the little toe.

Fuck this!

I want to be 21 again no worries no bunions.

I have a bunion at 31 at 61 I am doomed.

The main cause of bunions is improper foot wear> What woman has ever wore proper foot wear.

doomed I am doomed

4 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

No wonder the dude at the bakery always looks at me weird. I thought bunions were onion flavored dinner rolls.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha to MD! Sorry about the foot pain!

At least you didn't have a freakin' vericose vein at the age of 17!! How ridiculous is that?

4:24 PM  
Blogger S* said...

LOL at Mighty D. Good grief.

As kids, my siblings and I made up a bunion rhyme after learning my aunt had bad bunions. It went:

My bunions smell like onions cuz my onions smell like bunions.

Mind you, I was like 5.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I've had bunions since at least 21, and probably before (I'm nearly 33 now). Footwear was part of the problem, but they're totally hereditary for me. Thanks a lot, Grandma.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home