Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WHY GOD OH WHY!!!!!!

I used to have such hatred towards Paris Hilton. It was justified. I swear.

But now in recent light there is someone that I completely can't stand even a little.

Fuck!!! You!!! Britney!!! Fuck you!!!!

I do not give a shit that you shaved your head. I could care less if you shaved your eyebrows, upper lip, pubic area or what.

Why does your hair removal have to be on the front of major newspapers and on CNN all day.

No one cared a few years back when I fell asleep with gum in my mouth and I had to cut my hair real short.

Never even made the church bulletin.

I forgot that we cured world hunger, got out of war in Iraq and Afghanistan, stopped murders and rapes. That the news is that slow that this is what is on the front page.

So please people stop letting the media feed you this shit. Don't watch CNN, don't buy the paper.

I right here and now to say that If I was rich. I would beat up the following, (no specific order)

1. Paris Hilton
2. Lindsay Lohan
3. Britney Spears
4. Nicholas Cage
5. Hillary Clinton
6. Any of the Carter Family
7. Any one on Surreal life
8. Harry Potter
9. Naomi Campbell (just for the challenge that bitch is tough)
10. Any on in the cast of Titanic

I am stopping there this could go on all day!

peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

I've said it before and I'm sticking by it...We can take turns holding them while the other kicks the ever loving shit out of them.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know. The news reports were like...."In new developments on the war in Iraq.....oh wait no! Breaking News! Britney Spears shaved her head! Oh my!" blah blah blah blah. Lets stick with the real issues people!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Big news today. Britney crapped a turd that looked like Mother Theresa!

7:13 PM  
Blogger ohmygodimmike said...

I find it hard to believe you have such ill-will towards Leonardo Dicaprio...He is an avid environmentalist after all.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home