Friday, May 02, 2008

NOT TO GET POLITICAL

I have been following the election process in the US and it is almost sickening

I am a republican hate me if you will but i am not voting for any Democrat that is thrust in my lap at this point.

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

that statement is true.. Thanks Micheal Savage.

So good luck to all that is voting cause that shit is a tough choice.

Obama is Al Quida and Hillary is an anrgy lesbian, not that there is shit wrong with lesbos but i will say that most are not that angry.

I am throwing my towel in i cant take this shit anymore.

I need a country to move to so i ask all readers even though i have not been posting cause i am way busy, i need a new country to live in cause id obama or clinton is my president i need to go


any suggestion would be fine


sorry it has been so long but man i do have a fcuking busy life
so i will be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home