Friday, May 04, 2007

THE "HOFF" IS A BOOZER

I always knew something was up with David Hasselhoff. Now come to find out he is a drunk. And not just any other drunk.

He is a drunk that drove a talking car and solved crimes and shit. Hope he did not drink and drive. Well who cares the fucking car drove itself.

He as a drunk ass Lifeguard. Did he have to be drunk to look at Pam Anderson's titties. Maybe he is a little gay as well.

He also Brought down the Berlin Wall, or so they say. I hear that the booze was cheaper on the other side of the wall. Sort of selfish of the Hoff but hey the wall came down so kill 2 birds with one stone.

He also was a drunk musician. I have only seen 1 video of his and that was enough. Some shit about jump in my car because I am way too fucked up to drive.

Well if you watch CNN and shit like that you will see the video that his daughter taped I guess as some sort of "intervention"

Where was the intervention on his career. Little to late little Hasselhoff.

Any way good luck on the "wagon" Mr. Hasselhoff.

Hey does the "Wagon" for the Hoff drive itself and you can talk to it through a wristwatch. I wonder.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's also a drunk that advertises internet here in the UK. And you might want to Google for when he wet himself at an airport here.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

And all like time I thought he was on the pipe!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

hmmm, after reading my comment and seeing "like" instead of "this" now I wonder if I'm on the pipe.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home