Thursday, March 15, 2007

MARCH MADNESS!!!!!

This is the time of year if you are a basketball fan. Me I like baseball a bit more but that will be soon enough.

I never really watch the NCAA tournament. But I have been or at least I will be. Due to the fact that my Alma matter University of Albany is in the tournament.


See I spent the better part of my drinking years at this school. I have even forgotten that they had a basketball team. No I am just kidding with that one.




Any way I hope to see my Alma matter get as far if not win the whole thing. UA-UA-UA-UAUAUAUA(i was singing as i typed that.)

**************************************
On a different note I just got back from 5 days in Vegas and man is my credit card beat.

I lost a few *cough* hundred. Ate some decent food. Drank a lot of booze. I also got hit on by a very, very good looking man. Now most of the time I would of been right there.

Because what ever happens in Vegas well you know. But also in Vegas sometimes these people cost money. I had already lost 200 dollars on Black Jack so sorry charlie. Not this time.

Well whatever I had a blast. All fun in Vegas. Plus how can anyone not enjoy a prime rib dinner for 5.99.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear you had a good time in vegas, and sorry to hear you lost a couple of hundred on Blackjack...but hey, a good looking man and prime rib for 5.99...you gotta love that!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

I was wondering where you were!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home