Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SPRING IS IN THE AIR.....AAAHHH

Today being the last day of February, makes me think that soon it will be spring.

Soon flowers will be growing, grass will be green and trees will again have leaves.

A wonderful time of the year spring is. Makes the winter not seem so bad when you have something to look forward to.

I am looking forward to bar-b-ques, cold beer on a hot day, flip flops, and vacation!

I am not looking forward to sweating, sunburns, warm beer on a hot day.

If you are wondering how I have become so reflective on such a day it is simple.

Spring brings out the love in all of us. We all like the mating ritual, I personally love it. Not like National Geographic but you get my drift.

Well living in the eves of my house is a squirrel family. Well, from the sound I heard this morning at 5:30, it should be a larger squirrel family in however long it takes to have squirrel babies.

Yes that is right. I was awoken at 5:30am by 2 squirrels "doing it"

I love spring

5 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

At least somebody in your house is getting some action...

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is a nasty mental image. Squirels going it!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

OMG ... I can't stop laughing :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I'm looking forward to cold beer on a hot day. Or on a cold day. Actually it doesn't really matter when I get beer.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Gaby Hess said...

Wow, I can't say that I've ever heard squirrels making sweet love to one another. That's pretty funny.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home