Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE!!!

One thing that made my wonderful day today. Well I got my old job back. I am not loving it but it was not a bad job and the money was great.

Another thing that made me happy was that they finally found the father to Baby Danny Lynn.

Fucking finally, I was so fucking sick of hearing about it. Why did they need the fucking DNA test. I could of told you in like 2 seconds who the father was. You ask how would I know for sure. I will tell you, 2 things, I am a Maury Povich avid Dna test results watcher so there is my training. And JUST LOOK AT THE BABY. She looks absolutely nothing like Howard K. Stern. She looked just like Larry Berkhart.

Now if we could just bury James Brown. I would be creaming my pants.

Oh yeah another thing, I really do not see what Imus said was so wrong. He talks shit all the time. They will probably never fire him. Sorry Rutgers woman's basketball team. Comb your hair and move on with your life I really do not care to hear how you feelings were hurt.

Fuckin' Ho's

Wednesdays Fuck you list:

Al Sharpton
Rutgers Woman's Basketball
Imus
Howard K. Stern
Time Warner Cable
Matt Lauer
Crocks
Under wire in my bra

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your job back!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the job....better hope Al Sharpton doesn't find out someone spoke out against him. The NAACP will be all over that shit.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

You are my fucking hero, you do know that, right?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

What if Don Imus hurt my feelings too?

6:15 PM  
Blogger S* said...

I haven't been here in a little while, but now I'm not sure if it was a good idea to come back.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home