Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HOW I GOT OFFENDED TODAY!

Unemployment is grand, at least for now. You sleep and do shit on your won time.....FUCK yeah.

So at about 6am this morning I went to the local 24 hour grocery store. Gotta love something that is 24 hours....Right.

So any way I walk in grab my little red basket, and stat wandering around when I realized that, damn I am the only customer in the store. I felt that I should of deserved some special treatment. Did I get that special treatment......

Of course not!

Instead I got offended. If you ever go into a store in the early morning hours you know right away how quiet it is. So you hear every thing.

So as I walked around with my empty basket. I hear over the loud speaker "SECURITY TO ISLE 4, SECURITY TO ISLE 4"

I really did not even think about it until I looked to see what isle I was in.

You got it isle #4

Did they think because I was the only one in there at that time in the morning that I was stealing something or some shit like that.

So I wait to see if anyone comes down the isle. Not even 3 minutes later a store employee is hovering around the end of the isle looking like they were fixing something. But I knew.

Fuck that store, fuck them and fuck security. I should of stole something. I have the time now I can go to court and do a few days in jail for stealing tampons.

I was offended because I don't steal and I don't think I look like someone who steals. And I am not that fucking dumb where I would go to a store with NO ONE in it except employees and expect to get away with something.

If I had a job this probably would never happen. So this unemployment shit seems just to get better and better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Were you packing?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

It might have been the ski mask and gloves you were wearing.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

I'm pretty sure they heard about your unemployment and thought you are out of money or smth!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work nights in a 24 hour store, and to be honest, we don't often bother lone people. Kids in groups wearing hoodies, yes, people on their own, nah. Dumb store. That, or they were REALLY bored...

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home