Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just to let you all out there know. I have not been here all that much. There is one reason for that. That new fucking job I took. It sucks.

So last week I was at this fucking new job and I had a realization. I wanted to go to Vegas with some friends. Well my new fucking boss was a prick and wanted me to work on Saturday.

So being the way I am I said sure I will work.

That was until I sat for a moment and said fuck this shit.

So I left work on a Thursday and never came back. So let me hear a "fuck yeah" to unemployment.

So most people that quit jobs go out and look for another. Well not me I went to Vegas and spent more money than I should of.

FUCK IT! Only live once right!!!

So from this point on I am unemployed. I could go back to my old job, which I probably will, but I am taking this new found freedom and going to do what I can with it.

Most would be like"what are you going to do for money" Answer "I do not fucking know"

So to all out there that hate there fucking 9-5 cubicle jobs. I hear ya. I quit my job for all of you.
So you better fucking appreciate it.

Later all I have to go and.....oh yeah do nothing. HEHEHEHEHE

6 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You're still in the denial stage of unemployment. Next comes the panic stage - you'll take a job cleaning grease traps just to pay the interest on your credit cards.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hell yeah! You go DS! And don't worry about the unemployment thing, something will come up. For now, just enjoy being free!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Bird said...

I knew you'd come back with something really good.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

Unemployment should leave with more time to enjoy Grant Miller Media. FYI: We're hiring people with attitudes like yours!

5:41 PM  
Blogger DS said...

DYCK- I bet when the saving account runs out.

Jack-thanks for the support

Cb--thank you

Grant Miller--I was told my attitude would never get me anywhere. Now look at me

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Well done! That was really nice of you to take the unemployment bullet for the rest of us. Make sure you enjoy it to the fullest for us, too. Well, as long as it lasts, anyway.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home