Thursday, April 26, 2007

MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!!!!

Haaaa. Yes Rosie will soon have her fat face off of my TV.

She claims that it is because she did not want to sign a 3 year contract. I believe because she a loud mouth liberal traitor.

Either reason I believe that she needed to go or else Barbara Walters was going to stroke out. Maybe Barbara has how can anyone tell.

All that would make me anymore happy would be that I either hit the Lotto, or Paris Hilton gets traded into white slavery sex trade in Thailand.

I would be happy with wither decision really.

So thank you Rosie for receiving all that hate mail and actually hearing it.

I hate that liberal lard ass.......Now she will be silent and I think that I can't ask for more.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Your hatred for that fat pig warms my heart. I, too, hate that disgusting bag of gas.

Wanna make out?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second (or third?) your thoughts!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

I also, jumped with glee when I heard she was leaving!!! WOO HOO!!!!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure there is a reality tv show in the idea of having Paris Hilton sold into the white sex slavery trade. Playboy TV, are you listening?

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home